There is always something new and exciting to see at the High Point Suites at Market Square—and this season I got to be an intrepid guide to 30 designers looking for new and beautiful products. With three floors and more than 300 exhibitors, the Suites at Market Square are the must-see home for temporaries and innovative artisanal, handmade and design. See all of our stops on the Suite Spot Tour:
1. Cotton & Quill M-7038: Mary Catherine Folmar and her darling mother couldn’t be more gracious in sharing their beautiful, colorful, hand-painted fabric and wallcovering collection with us. From classic bamboo looks to Moroccan animal print on velvety pillows, Cotton & Quill’s saturated unique patterns give personality to any space.
2. York Wallcovering M-7044: Joanne and the York Wallcovering team welcomed our 30 tour-goers with their beautiful new styles and palettes. From preppie emerald and white stripes to historic Art Deco and poppy prints, the suite stop had something for everyone—including a wall of samples for the taking.
3. Jill Seale Design M-3031: The queen of marbling herself shared all the incredible textiles in her booth. From pocket squares and scarves (which each tour-goer received!) to a rug line with Company C, Seale’s marbled effects are unique and interesting.
4. Fibreworks M-5038: Joe Ramsey shared the staple of our KKDL design library—sisal and jute rugs. With an organic palette and variety of patterns, Fiberworks is the grounding effect for any design. Anchor a room by layering rugs or make a statement with one perfectly patterned version.
5. GO Home G-5024: Whether you need to raise an item or fill a space, GO Home’s book collection can personalize and colorize books for your every need. If quotes are your thing, they have those too—all displayed on books for a special twist on art and accessories.
6. Mastour Galleries G-3039: Looking for a high-end rug for your design? Mastour is the answer. Chain link, hand woven, metallic, silk and wool—he has it all when it comes to area rugs in a variety of sizes. And if you don’t see it, ask for it! Nobody does it better.
7. Addison Weeks G-7034: Lee Addison Lesley and Katherine Weeks Mulford are two Southern designers whose love of gemstones and statement jewelry prompted them to launch Addison Weeks. What began with statement jewelry has evolved into hardware for the home—pulls, knobs, metallic details for the home—and bonus, tastemaker extraordinaire, Eddie Ross, was also in the booth sharing his latest collaboration with the AW gals!
8. Dunes & Duchess G-6006: The work of photographer Michael Partenio and stylist and writer Stacy Kunstel appears regularly on the covers of interior design magazines and books. When they’re not creating memorable images for clients, they’re playing the roles of Dunes and Duchess in their bohemian island getaway, where they dream up wildly romantic products for the home. Each Made-in-the-USA, hand-finished piece carries a little of their love with them to you. While we didn’t make it to this favorite spot, we have to mention them for their talent, color and incredible sense of style—please include them in your next visit!
9. Taylor Burke, Mitchell Black and Couture Lamps G-7059: Want to put a whole look together quickly? The lady bosses of this stop have perfected the ideal “get the look” combination of fabric and wallcovering, artwork and lighting all in one spot. Not only are their products incredible and changing every market, their own personal style and vibe is 100% fun which made a visit productive and joyful. Just see their IG wall for photo taking!
10. Robin Baron G-6033: When customization is your jam, Robin Baron is your gal. Furniture finishes, hardware, rugs, and beautiful lighting can all be seen in full color at Robin’s suite spot. Her energy and palette never disappoint when at Market. You’ll know you’re in the right space when you see our recently identified Icon Sconces from our Design on High Point Instagram Takeover.
We are so happy to have connected with so much talent on the tour. Here’s to a “suite” season of design!