Elevate your side dish game with this exquisite recipe for Roasted Beets with Burrata and Pistachios, artfully prepared using the Hestan OvenBond Quarter Sheet Pan. It’s a stunning combination of earthy roasted beets, creamy burrata cheese, and crunchy pistachios, perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any meal.
Course: Side Dish
Prep Time: 2-minutes
Cook Time: 1-hour
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 large or 4 medium-sized beets, a mix of red and golden if available
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Olive Oil, 2 additional tablespoons to finish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted, shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line the Hestan OvenBond Quarter Sheet Pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Scrub the beets, trim the tops, and place them on the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and then fold the foil over the beets, creating a packet.
- Roast the beets in the oven for about 1 hour, or until they’re tender when pierced with a fork. Once roasted, allow them to cool slightly.
- While the beets are cooling, gently split the burrata cheese into two to four portions and place them on your serving plate.
- Once the beets are cool enough to handle, peel and slice them into rounds or wedges.
- Arrange the roasted beet slices and top with the burrata.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the beets and burrata.
- If desired, garnish with fresh basil leaves for a burst of color and flavor.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Serve your Roasted Beets with Burrata and Pistachios as a side dish that’s as pleasing to the palate as it is to the eye, perfect for adding a touch of gourmet flair to any meal. Enjoy!