February is the season of love and what better way to share your love than with a great book list? We’ve rounded up our favorite reads for the month—some will tug at your heartstrings and some will motivate you and get the home décor juices flowing. Whatever you’re looking for this month, one of these books is sure to fit the bill! The great news is, we also have a GIVEAWAY for our number one pick—see how you can win on our Instagram feed.
· Modern Farmhouse Style: 250+ Ways to Harmonize Rustic Charm with Contemporary Living by Country Home: The new farmhouse look is all about clean lines and modern shapes, paired with rustic textures and clever upcycled decor ideas. With this book, you can now achieve that farmhouse aesthetic in your own home—no matter where you reside.
· The House that Pinterest Built by Diane Keaton: We just saw Diane Keaton at the Dallas Market Center and it’s confirmed, she is addicted to Pinterest, too. This gorgeous book is full of stunning imagery documenting Keaton’s process of building a house from the ground up with the help of everyone’s favorite design-inspo app.
· Pretty Fun: Creating and Celebrating a Lifetime of Tradition by Kate Hudson: We’re crushing on this beautiful lifestyle guide from Kate Hudson. Whether you’re looking for visual inspiration for your next soiree or ideas for how to incorporate more intention into your celebration, this book is the perfect gift for any party planning gal!
· Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth by Oliver Jeffers: Oliver Jeffers, arguably the most influential creator of picture books today, offers a rare personal look inside his own hopes and wishes for his child—and in doing so gifts children and parents everywhere with a gently sweet and humorous missive about our world and those who call it home.
· A Well-Crafted Home: Inspiration and 60 Projects for Personalizing Your Space by Janet Crowther: Get the DIY, Insta-worthy house of your dreams with the projects and inspiration in this book. Whether you’re looking for a small project or an overhaul of your entire home, this book is sure to inspire.
· 100 Love Sonnets by Pablo Neruda: A must-own for any romantic, this book is full of some of the most beautiful poetry ever written on love. This new edition is so pretty and perfect for your bedside!
· How To Get Sh*t Done by Erin Falconer: For those women with a to-do list that never ends, this self-improvement book shows you how to do less in order to achieve more.
· Seven Flowers: And How They Shaped Our World by Jennifer Potter: We all love flowers and the beauty they bring to the world but have you ever looked into their history? This book breaks down the fascinating historical focus on different flowers and how a variety of cultures believe they influence our daily lives.
· Promise Me, Dad by Joe Biden: In 2014, former Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden, lost his son to a malignant brain tumor. This book, Promise Me, Dad, chronicles the year that followed and is a beautiful story of loss, love, and triumph.
· The Authentics: A Lush Dive into the Substance of Style by Melanie Acevedo and Dara Caponigro: When you combine one of the world’s most-renowned photographers with the editor of Domino magazine, the result is a visual experience unlike any other. This book dives into the private homes and lives of some of the biggest tastemakers and style icons of our day.
Hooray! We have partnered with Country Home of “Modern Farmhouse Style” to give away a copy of their wonderful book! Head to our Instagram page today to enter!