Indulge in a double dose of chocolate delight with these Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes with a luscious coconut twist.
Perfect for any dessert lover, they’re quick to whip up and even quicker to disappear!
Prep Time: 10-minutes
Cook Time: 20-minutes
Total Time: 30-minutes
Yeild: 12 cookies
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 container chocolate frosting
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- In a large Hestan Provisions Mixing Bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium Hestan Provisions Mixing Bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are perfectly fine.
- Fill each cupcake liner about two-thirds full with the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled completely on a Hestan OvenBond Cooling Rack, spread or pipe chocolate frosting on top and sprinkle with the shredded coconut.