Looking for a delicious and easy crowd-pleasing dessert? Skip the baking sheets and grab your Hestan NanoBond 12.5” Skillet for our signature house cookie recipe, the Skillet Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Makes: 12 Servings
Prep Time: 10-minutes
Bake Time: 20-minutes
Total Time: 30-minutes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Sprinkle of Maldon salt to top
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter or spray Hestan NanoBond 12.5” Skillet with olive oil.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Mix in egg, vanilla and almond milk.
- Mix in sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in oats.
- Mix in chocolate chips and coconut.
- Scoop into prepared pan evenly.
- Bake 20-minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Maldon salt and cut to serve.