Looking for a delicious and easy crowd-pleasing dessert? Skip the baking sheets and grab your Hestan NanoBond 11” Skillet for our signature house cookie recipe, the Skillet Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Makes: 12 servings
Prep Time: 10-minutes
Bake Time: 20-minutes
½ cup butter
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp almond milk
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips
¼ cup shredded coconut
Sprinkle of Maldon salt to top
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter or spray Hestan NanoBond 11” Skillet with olive oil.
2. Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
3. Mix in egg, vanilla and almond milk.
4. Mix in sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Mix in oats.
6. Mix in chocolate chips and coconut.
7. Scoop into prepared pan evenly.
8. Bake 20-minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
9. Sprinkle with Maldon salt and cut to serve.