Sink your teeth into a delectable Pork Tenderloin Toasty that’s a perfect balance of savory and sweet, with sautéed Honey Crisp apple slices, Gruyere cheese, and fresh arugula, all nestled between a toasted ciabatta bun. This recipe brings a delightful combination of flavors and textures that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
- 1-2 lbs. thinly sliced pork tenderloin, previously grilled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Honey Crisp apple, sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1-2 cups arugula
- 4 toasted ciabatta buns
- Heat a Hestan 9” NanoBond Skillet over medium heat and adding olive oil. Place thinly sliced, previously grilled pork tenderloin in the skillet and warm it gently, keeping it moist and tender.
- In a separate Hestan NanoBond Skillet, sauté Honey Crisp apple slices in apple butter. Cook until they become slightly caramelized and tender.
- Assemble your sandwich by placing the warm, grilled pork tenderloin on the bottom half of the toasted ciabatta bun.
- Next, layer the warm, sautéed apple slices on top of the pork.
- Sprinkle grated Gruyere cheese over the pork. If desired, melt the cheese by quickly broiling in the oven.
- Finally, top the sandwich with a generous handful of fresh arugula, adding a peppery kick to balance the flavors.
- Place the other half of the toasted ciabatta bun on top or serve open faced, and enjoy!