Celebrate the magic of the season with our Festive Holiday Sparkler.
This enchanting cocktail combines the effervescence of sparkling wine with the vibrant flavors of pomegranate and elderflower, creating a spirited elixir that’s as delightful to the eyes as it is to the palate.
2 oz Brut Rosé
1 1/2 oz St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
2 oz Soda Water
1 tablespoon Pomegranate Arils
Sprig of Mint for garnish
- Chill the Glass: Before you begin making your Festive Holiday Sparkler, place the glass you’ll be using in the freezer for a few minutes. This will help keep your drink cold.
- Prepare the Ice Cubes: Fill your desired glass ne-third of the way with ice cubes.
- Assemble the Drink: Take the chilled glass from the freezer and add ice cubes. Add 2 ounces of chilled Brut Rosé to the glass. Pour 1 1/2 ounces of St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur. Top off the drink with 2 ounces of soda water.
- Stir Gently: Gently stir the ingredients in the glass to combine them. This will also help chill the drink further.
- Garnish: Drop in the pomegranate arils and place a sprig of fresh mint on top of the drink. The mint not only adds a pop of color but also a refreshing aroma.
- Serve: Your Festive Holiday Sparkler is now ready to be enjoyed. Serve it with a festive straw or cocktail stirrer for an extra touch of holiday flair.
- Cheers! Raise your glass, toast to the season, and savor the delightful blend of flavors in your Festive Holiday Sparkler. Enjoy responsibly!