Usher in the season by digging into this roasted vegetable salad that pairs in-season squash and sproutswith toasted pepitas and fresh herbs.
Category: Salad or Side Dish
Prep Time: 15-minutes
Cook Time: 60-minutes
2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
2 cups chopped butternut squash
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 red onion, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
4 tablespoons Cobram Estate olive oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons toasted pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a Hestan OvenBond Half Sheet Pan with foil.
- Spread Brussels sprouts, squash, bell pepper, and red onion on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Olive Oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until browned and tender, about 20-minutes. Let cool 10-minutes.
- Meanwhile, for vinaigrette, whisk together vinegar, herbs, garlic, and mustard in a large bowl. Slowly pour in remaining 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Olive Oil, whisking until oil is incorporated and dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Add vegetables to bowl with vinaigrette; toss. Let cool to room temperature or chill, covered, up to 1 week. Sprinkle salad with pepitas just before serving.